BFGoodrich Pit Registration Form
Greetings everyone! BFGoodrich® will once again support the King of the Hammers event with 2 full pits. One Pit will be the BFGoodrich tractor trailer located at the start/finish line and the second BFGoodrich will be the Box Truck located on the course at the remote pit area. You will be able to access the Box Truck twice during each lap. This will be the only letter you’ll receive regarding our plans and schedule; however, we will give you updates at the Mandatory Pit meeting on Thursday, February 10 at the BFGoodrich tractor trailer at Noon. We request that you pass this information along to the appropriate people within your race program and make plans to receive additional updates at the pit meeting. YOU MUST FAX or E-MAIL PIT REGISTRATION FORM BACK and attend the pit meeting!
Enclosed please find: (1) BFG schedule for pit meeting and pit exchange. (2) Pit Registration Form. Please review this information closely.
Attached please find: BFGoodrich Pit Registration Form
BFGOODRICH PIT SUPPORT SCHEDULE
|Feb 7||All Day||BFGoodrich tractor trailer parking|
|4:00 PM||BFGoodrich Program & Tire Seminar – Griffin Tent|
|Tractor-trailer set up open for tire work afternoon|
|3:00 PM||BFGoodrich Marketing Seminar – Griffin Tent|
|Wednesday||Feb 9||Tractor trailer open for tire work|
|Thursday||Feb 10||Tractor trailer open for tire work|
|Noon||BFG Pit Meeting at BFG Tractor trailer|
8:00 to 9:00 AM
|Reclaim spares at BFG T/T (includes Box Truck Spares)
THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TIME TO RECLAIM YOUR SPARES!
Guidelines for BFGoodrich® Pit Support Program:
1. You must have someone present at our pit meeting (see schedule above).
2. Each team must make their own arrangement for fuel drop off and pick up in secure containers
3. All your spare tires and parts must be marked with your vehicle race number.
4. You may retrieve your spares at each pit location or at the BFGoodrich Tractor trailer Saturday between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00.
5. In order to pit with BFGoodrich®, you must have been running BFG tires exclusively during any of your racing activities this season.
6. Please check the fuel filler on your race vehicle to ensure they are 3” outside diameter and that it sticks out a minimum of 1-1/2 inches (longer is fine). If this is not the case, please make adjustments prior to this race.
7. Please mark your wheels with your lug nut size. This will allow us to expedite tire changes.