GenRight Off Road Hosts International Pavilion at 2013 Griffin King of the Hammers
Welcome International racers, media and spectators to the GenRight Hospitality Pavilion in central Hammertown. “We believe the trail is the best teacher. Lessons from the trail are what make our products different.” Tony Pellegrino, President GenRight Off Road & Driver GenRight Off Road Racing’s #4485 Vengeance . “I’ve always been welcomed on my travels around our great country. Therefore, hosting the International Pavilion and welcoming folks to “our” playground is a pleasure.”
International Pavilion Activities will include:
- Daily Hosted Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, KOH Concierge Services:
- International Racer support – “ I need a ring and pinion” – “Is that the tool we left in Italy?”
- Save the Hammers VIP Party Thursday 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Headquarters for visitors participating in GenRight Off Road travel packages
- EMC 805 Contingency Registration
- Meeting Point for Trail Rides to GenRight Oasis at Chocolate Thunder.
- Daily happy hour footage of the day’s events
- Broadcasting Race Radio during qualifying, EMC and the Griffin King of the Hammers.
- Live Race video on 4 screens indoors!
About GenRight Off Road - Genuine Ideas Engineered Right. We are committed to building the best and most innovative products for the "true" off-road enthusiast and believe people want to buy high quality, well designed products to take their Jeep to the next level. Our American Made products have been featured in every off road magazine and on Xtreme 4x4, Pirate4x4 and Four Wheeler TV shows since 2006
In addition to Hosting the International Hospitality Pavilion, GenRight Off Road Racing will be supporting Tony Pellegrino #4485 race for his first King of the Hammer Crown, #4474 Race Prep Racing, #1272 ZZ Kustoms from Switzerland, EMC entries #4565 Richard Garrett & #4612 Varroza Racing