KOH Sponsor Miller Welders Announces KOH activities taking place in Hammertown
- Free weld support and equipment access
- Cash back rebate offer to drivers
- Free hands-on demos to attendees
- Two “Ladies Only” welding events with guest appearances by last year’s KOH Champion, Erik Miller
- Partner Blue Torch Fabworks’ race vehicle and prerunner on display
Miller Welders is excited to sponsor the 2013 Griffin King of the Hammers. Once again, Miller, Blue Torch Fabworks and new partner The Fab School will offer free weld support and equipment access to all race participants. The Fab School will bring the expertise of several instructors and students to provide additional weld support as needed.
Are you an off-road enthusiast attending KOH? Stop by the Miller tent in Hammertown for pit support OR to test the latest welding and cutting equipment and try on the line of Arc Armor® welding protection.
Back by popular demand, sign up for one of two “Ladies Only” events – held Tuesday night from 5 to 8 p.m. and Wednesday morning from nine to noon. Erik Miller will be on site to talk about his experience racing at KOH, take pictures and sign autographs, as interested.
Don’t miss the Blue Torch Fabworks’ Miller branded, custom-built vehicle participating in the KOH race on Friday, Feb. 8!
Products available include:
- Diversion™ 180 TIG welders: this easy-to-use welder can connect to 115V or 230V power and features a digital display for accurate adjustment of weld settings.
- Dynasty® 200 Series TIG welders: this welder combines advanced inverter technology with Auto-Line™ technology, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry.
- Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ MIG welders with MVP™: featuring a 30- to 210-amp MIG welding output and a great low-end arc for sheet metal work.
Millermatic® 212 Auto-Set™ MIG welders: also 210-amp units, but with a higher duty cycle for making longer welds on thicker material.
- Multimatic™ 200 MIG/TIG/Stick welder: durable, impact-resistant polycarbonate case protects this all-in-one portable multiprocess welding power source capable of performing MIG, Stick and TIG welding processes in one compact design.
- Spoolmate™ 200 Series spool guns: offering reliable and economical direct-connect solutions for home hobbyists and light fabricators looking for smooth feeding of aluminum wire.
- Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™ Plasma cutters with XT40 Torch: a 21-lb. plasma cutter with the power to cut 5/8-in. mild steel in a single pass.
- F-Series ArcStation™: portable welding workbenches with a folding design, convenient handle and wheels that offer the ability to take the 74-lb. bench to the jobsite or to move freely around a shop or garage.
- Auto-darkening welding helmets, gloves, welding jackets and other protective apparel from the line of Arc Armor® welding protection.
Happen to be a driver? Look for your KOH/Miller Welders decal and cash back rebate offer in your driver registration packets. And best of luck on race day!