MasterCraft Safety has a long history, dating back to 1970 when Jack Miller started out with his upholstery shop and built his first seat with built-in suspension. Fast-forward to 1999, when current C.E.O. Robbie Pierce became the new owner after being involved in the company since the early 80’s. Since then MasterCraft have gone from strength-to-strength and are now the go-to company for both recreational and race safety equipment.
MasterCraft Safety offers a huge line of products whose main purpose is to keep people safe. Offering seats for both race and leisure for many different branches of off-road, they also offer seat belts, window nets, race suits, seat mounts and more. Your safety is their chief concern!
Since 2013 MasterCraft Safety have been an Official Partner of ULTRA4 Racing and the Griffin King of The Hammers Presented by Nitto Tire. Kelli Willmore, VP of Marketing, had this to say: “MasterCraft Safety just recently became involved with ULTRA4 and KOH in the 2013 season. Our first King of Hammers event in 2013 was phenomenal! The professionalism and organization leading up the race was incredible which resulted in an event that ran like a well-oiled machine. I can truly say that Dave Cole and his staff are in a league of their own and they value both their racers and their sponsors, and make everyone feel welcome.”
On the lakebed in 2014 MasterCraft will have the following products, and many more, available at their booth:
- Restraints; especially their popular “sale restraints” for just $40.
- Seats; There will be a full line up of MasterCraft’s popular Baja RS, Rubicon, Pro Series, and 3Gs seats, as well as the newly launched Nomad line.
- Their “Baja-proven” line of Tool Bags, Tool Totes, Gear Bags, Tie-Downs and more!
- Race suits in a wide range of sizes, so if you’re a competitor who left his race suit at home MasterCraft have you covered! There will also be Nomex underwear available, which could add valuable seconds of flame and thermal protection during a fire.
- Helmets – They will have a full line-up of our lightweight and comfortable helmets to check out, try on and purchase.
As for sponsored teams, MasterCraft have quite the list of drivers who chose their products over others to keep them safe if it goes wrong. These include former King Shannon Campbell, Wayland Campbell, Greg Adler and Brent Goegebuer of Team 4Wheel Parts, Ben Napier, Larry McRae of Poison Spyder, Bill Baird, Mel Wade, Robby Gordon, Brad and Roger Lovell, JT Taylor, Jason Carner and more.
Make sure to check out the booth in Hammertown at KOH2014, find out more at the MasterCraft Safety website, www.mastercraftsafety.com, or follow the company on Facebook, www.facebook.com/mastercraftsafety.