The PSC Brawl in Blackwell promises to be the most exciting new race on the Ultra4 circuit in 2012. What better way to declare the Nitto Tire Ultra4 National Champion than on a course designed with high-speed desert sections, technical rock gardens and amazing scenery? Ultra4 Racing has partnered with Nitto Tire and PSC to put it all on the line in Blackwell, Texas. This race will have something for everyone, including high dollar purses for top drivers and a last chance in 2012 for drivers to earn 2013 Griffin King of the Hammers qualifying spots.
The Stakes for the Nitto Ultra4 National Championship at PSC Brawl in Blackwell:
- A Winner’s Purse Totaling $20,000
- The PSC Brawl in Blackwell has the $10,000 purse paying to 3rd that all Ultra4 Regional races have had in 2012 – 1st pays $7,500 – 2nd pays $1,500 and 3rd pays $1,000
- The Nitto National Championship pays $10,000 to the Nitto Ultra4 National Champion. The National Champion will be the driver with the most points from their 2 best regional races PLUS points earned during the PSC Brawl in Blackwell.
- A Nitto Tire Ultra4 National Championship Ring.The Champion will be determined by the driver with the highest points from 2 regional races plus points earned during the PSC Brawl in Blackwell.
- Minimum of 10 non qualified drivers will qualify for 2013 Griffin King of The Hammers. Instead of our minimum of 3 non qualified drivers, we are upping the number to 10 at the last race of the 2012 Ultra4 series.
- Additional 2013 Griffin King of The Hammers spots will be awarded to the top 5 drivers who have raced a minimum of 3 series races including Blackwell that have not already qualified.
- 3 – 2012 Ultra4 Champion Titles
- Nitto Tire Ultra4 National Champion – the driver with the most points from 2 regional races plus Texas. This champion also receives the $10,000 Nitto Tire National Championship Purse and Nitto Tire National Championship Ring
- East Coast Ultra4 Champion – the driver with the most points from 2 east coast races plus Texas. Regional series races cannot be combined for this title.
- West Coast Ultra4 Champion – the driver with the most points from 2 west coast races plus Texas. Regional series races cannot be combined for this title.