Nitto Tire National Championship Schedule of Events
9/25 – 9/27
- 12 PM-5 PM – Registration opens at Treasure Island
- 8 AM-4 PM Registration and Tech open – Drivers can pick up IRC as well – Costs to be same as KOH for units $175 for 4400s and $150 for 4500s
- 9 AM – 4 PM Pre-running open. Those pre-running will require a special wrist band and every vehicle pre-running will be required to have a sticker for pre-running. Anyone caught pre-running without wrist bands and stickers on vehicles will be disqualified. Pre-running wrist bands can be obtained with a receipt showing proof of $25 worth of purchase at the Moapa Indian Travel Center on site for each person who will be pre-running. Any purchase worth $25 qualifies (ice, gas, fireworks, etc). If you do not have a receipt showing $25 worth of purchase, you can purchase a wristband for $25 at registration. Every car that is pre-running needs a sticker.
- 8 PM – 10 PM Mandatory Drivers Meeting – Treasure Island Ballrooms A & B.
- 7 AM – Race cars need to be on site
- 8 AM – Drivers need to be lined up. Any cars not lined up by 8AM will take a rear start.
- 9 AM – Race Begins – 130 Mile race for 4400s and 65 miles for Pro Comp Stock and Rubicon Express Modified vehicles
- 4 PM – End of Race
- 9 PM – 11 PM – Awards Ceremony for Season and Race – Treasure Island Ballrooms A & B.