Vendor License & Permit Info

A permit is required for vending on the public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). If you already have a vendor space, please contact Chris Bolger for BLM paperwork. Chris can be reached at [email protected] If you do not have a vendor spot, please contact Chris Bolger regarding vendor opportunities. All outside vendor locations are full for 2013 King of the Hammers.